Monday, December 9, 2013

Finals and Final Week of School

For the next week we will be getting ready for finals and cleaning up your grades. First, the final:

  • The final will consist of 15 questions taken from your three unit tests. Numbers will be changed.
  • Your returned tests are your study guide. I will not be giving out any other study guide.
  • You may create and use a cheat sheet: one side of one 8.5" x 11" paper.
  • Exemptions are available. If I can put a zero in the gradebook for your final and you sill have an A, you can be exempt. You have to ask me to check though; I will not check automatically.
As for cleaning up your grades:
  • I am still accepting late work. Please keep turning it in.
  • I am still accepting corrections (you can correct EVERYTHING except tests).
  • I have extra credit available
    • must have EVERYTHING turned in (no "missing" indicators in your gradebook)
    • I have 4 extra credits ready to go. Each is worth a max of 15-16 points. You cannot repeat these next semester
    • There are open-ended extra credits taped to the side of the bookshelf by the globe. You may do as many of these as you wish. These are worth a max of 20-30 points each.

No comments:

Post a Comment